We know that you care how Personal Information about you is collected, used, shared and stored. “Personal Information” means information which personally identifies you or another.
What We Collect
In order for you to create an account on Teststreams and use our study materials, we need to collect and process some information, mostly done during the checkout process.
Depending on your use of the Services, that may include:
- information (such as your name, email and postal addresses, telephone number etc) that you provide by completing forms on Teststreams, including if you register as a user of the Services, subscribe to our newsletters, or request any information;
- your login and password details, in connection with the account sign-in process;
- details of any requests or transactions you make through the Services;
- information about your activity on and interaction with Teststreams, such as your IP address and the type of device or browser you use;
- communications you send to us (for example, when you ask for support, send us questions or comments, or report a problem); and
- information that you submit to Teststreams in the form of comments, contributions to discussions, or messages to other users.
This data will not be publicly displayed or revealed to other users:
- any payment information you provide
- your password details
- your IP address
- your phone number
- communications you send to us (for example, when you ask for support, send us questions or comments, or report a problem)
We will not give your personal information to any third-party services, except when it’s necessary to provide Teststreams’s Services (like when we partner with payment processors). When we share data with third-party services that support our delivery of the Teststreams Services, we require that they protect your personal information to the same standards we do.
We do reserve the right to disclose personal information when we believe that doing so is reasonably necessary to comply with the law or law enforcement, to prevent fraud or abuse, or to protect Teststreams’s legal rights.
When you create an account, we create a basic profile page for you on Teststreams, containing your account name, the date the account was created, and a list of projects you have backed or launched. Whenever your account name appears on Teststreams (for instance, when you post comments, send messages, or back projects), people can click your account name to see your profile. The profile is not searchable on Teststreams or via search engines like Google. Note that any comments you post on Teststreams are publicly viewable by others, except where modifications may be required.
Uses of Your Personal Information
We will use the personal information you provide to
– identify you when you sign in to your account;
– enable us to provide you with the Services;
– send you marketing communications we think you may find useful, but only in accordance with your email preferences;
– administer your account with us;
– enable us to contact you regarding any question you make through the Services;
– analyze the use of the Services and the people visiting to improve our content and Services; and
– use for other purposes that we may disclose to you when we request your information.
We take securing your data and preserving your privacy very seriously. We never post anything to your Facebook, Twitter, or other third-party accounts without your permission.
We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. We try to keep emails to a minimum and give you the ability to opt out of any marketing communications we send.
We will send you email relating to your personal transactions. You will also receive certain marketing email communications, in accordance with your preferences, and from which you may opt out at any time.
We may send you service-related announcements on the rare occasions when it is necessary to do so.
To modify or delete the personal information you have provided to us, please log in and update your profile. We may retain certain information as required by law or for necessary business purposes.
On request, we will give you a copy of all the personal information about you that we hold. This information is subject to a fee not exceeding the prescribed fee permitted by law.
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at [email protected] or +234 814 366 4095