Invited to the 2020 online BAT Cognitive Tests? Here’s a collection of the BAT Culture tests, Solved Numerical and Verbal reasoning tests. Questions on this study pack were drafted from actual test scenarios, and based on recently administered BAT online aptitude tests. Next BAT Cognitive Aptitude Test is Happening Soon!
BAT- British American Tobacco Aptitude test past questions Study pack
This BAT- British American Tobacco Aptitude test past questions study pack will help you prepare faster and easier for the online aptitude test… We have completely updated for 2020 assessments.
Our aim is to give you an insight into what you should expect, by practicing bat test questions, so you can prepare faster and improve your chance of success.
Questions on this study pack were drafted from actual test scenarios and based on recently administered BAT online aptitude tests. Undoubtedly, it is a very useful prep material to help you ace the tests.
About BAT Recruitment Process:
The recruitment process into the British American Tobacco company is designed to be rigorous, fair, and consistent for everyone who applies. It’s about making sure you’re a great fit for their business, and that you’d be a great fit for the role.
To be selected, You’ll go through the following assessment stages.
• Culture Questionnaire (Sample questions are included on this study pack) • Cognitive Tests – verbal and numerical reasoning (also included on this study pack) • Telephone Interview • Leadership Preference Questionnaire • Face-to-face Interview • Assessment Exercises (Assessment day)
About the BAT Test preparation pack.
This study pack can be downloaded instantly (In PDF format) as soon as your purchase is complete. Also completely available offline (and DRM free). Our aim is to give you unrestricted access to study, and prep anywhere, anytime – more effectively.
If you need support on your study materials or just to ask us a question, You can chat with a Teststreams support agent using the live chat link below, or send us a quick in-mail.
Teststreams is not affiliated with (BAT) British American Tobacco and information on their tests is based on our own research.
Sample BAT-British American Tobacco Aptitude Test Past Questions and answers
1. How many more females than males are there in the 60 – 69 age category? A. 14 million B. 16 million C. 18 million D. 20 million E. 22 million
The correct answer is B.
Explanation: Number of females than males = 208-192 (million) = 16million
2. How many males are there aged over 70? A. 36 million B. 107 million C. 132 million D. 140 million E. 143 million
The correct answer is D.
Explanation: For males over age 70.We weren’t told if 70 is to be counted among the ages but it is safer to include the 70-79 group. So the total is 107 + 33 + 3 = 140 million
3. Approximately what proportion of the total number of water birds sig1ted were seen before day 5? A. 63% B. 66% C. 69% D. 73% E. 76%
The correct answer is E.
Explanation: Before Day 5 (i.e.: Day 1 to 4) number of sightings = 51 Total number of sightings for all days = 67 Proportion = 51/67 = 76% (Approximately)
The training budget is currently administered centrally. As part of the cost-cutting exercise, the Board of Directors have voted unanimously in favour of the proposal that individual departments will have control over this process. This means that for the next financial year, all managers will have control of, and responsibility for, their department training budget. As a safeguard against possible drops in quality, the following rules must be observed. First, all contracts for training services must go out to competitive bid. A minimum of three bids must be obtained for each individual contract. These bids must be documented and retained at the respective departments for the duration of the contract. Second, the award of contracts will normally be made solely on price. Procurement will consider written justifications where managers wish to award the contract to a higher quote. Finally, all suppliers must hold quality awards that are appropriate to the relevant industry.
4. Obtaining two quotes for a contract will not be acceptable. A. True B. False C. Cannot Say
The correct answer is C.
Explanation: (Learn the difference between Bids and Quotes as used in line 6)
5. Some of the Board of Directors were against the proposal A. True B. False C. Cannot Say
The correct answer is B.
Explanation: (Unanimous voting means all agreed – Line2)
6. Managers are likely to be against the proposal. A. True B. False C. Cannot SaySee the AnswerThe correct answer is C.
(No clear evidence)
A UN report has warned of the potential problems of global warming. If the production of greenhouse gases continues at the current rate, this will result in the melting of ice sheets in Greenland and the Antarctic. The consequences of this will be rising sea levels, which will endanger 145 million people. In response to the problem, the report observes the need for an immediate international agreement on reducing emissions.
7. 145 million people will be drowned by the rising of sea levels. A. True B. False C. Cannot Say
The correct answer is C.
8 The report attests to the urgency of a global consensus on lowering the rate of emissions. A. True B. False C. Cannot Say