Complete and updated Dept. of Nursing Niger Delta University Wilberforce Island Questions & Answers. To perform your best, a crucial part of your preparation tactics, is to practice previous years’ papers. Solving these will help you understand the exam pattern, know the level of difficulty and ultimately, and help you create your best preparation strategy.
Department of Nursing, Niger Delta University, Wilberforce Island Past Questions and Answers, We now make it available for download the department of nursing niger delta University, Wilberforce Island past question and answers for all candidates but more specifically those that are participating in the upcoming entrance examination. Due to a previous complaint made by those candidates that took the examination we took it upon ourselves to compile the real and most comprehensive department of Nursing, Niger Delta University, Wilberforce Island Past Question paper for our dear users.
Samples questions of Dept. of NursingNiger Delta University Wilberforce Island.
1. 0.0075 moles of Calcium trioxocarbornate (iv) is added to 0.015 moles of a solution of hydrochloric acid. The volume of gas evolved at s.t.p is (molar volume of gas at STP 22.4dm3)
(d) 1 00cm3
2. What is the general formula of carbohydrates?
3. A neutral water molecule (H20) has an electric dipole moment of 6.2 x 1030cm. how far apart the molecule centers of positive and negative charge?
(d) I .9pm
4. What mass of sodium hydroxide is required to make 500cm3 of 0.2m solution? (Na =23, 0= 16, H=1)
5. 2NHCl + Ca(OH)2 -_.. 2NH3 + CaCI2 + 2H20. From the equations calculate the mass of calcium hydroxide needed to decompose 50g of ammonium
We are inviting all applicants to purchase their past question and answers and get ready for the fourth coming and not procrastinate it.
Problem-solving: Solve these problems and indicate the best of the answer choices given. All numbers used are real numbers.
1. If a = 3 and b = -2, what is the value of a2 + 3ab – b2?
2. 34 is what percent of 80?
3. Jack and Kevin play in a basketball game. If the ratio of points scored by Jack to points scored by Kevin is 4 to 3, which of the following could NOT be the total number of points scored by the two boys?
4. Factor the following expression: x2 + x – 12
A. (x – 4) (x + 4)
B. (x – 2) (x + 6)
C. (x + 6) (x – 2)
D. (x – 4) (x + 3)
E. (x + 4) (x – 3)
1. Which of the following is used in rocket fuels?
The correct answer is A.
2. A constituent common to bronze and solder isOptions
The correct answer is D.
3. Iron can be protected from corrosion by coating the surface with
The correct answer is D.
1. Which of the following is the basic unit of classification of plants and animals?
2. Alternation of sexual and asexual method of reproduction is found in
(c) blue green algae
3. _________ is not a non-seed plant
(d) none of the above
If you need support on your study materials or just to ask us a question, You can chat with a Teststreams support agent using the live chat link below, or send us a quick in-mail.Chat now on WhatsApp
To get this pack, You can either;
1. Pay with ATM Card (online): Click the “BUY NOW” button below.
2. Or Pay via Bank Transfer:
Using either your Bank mobile App, USSD, or cash deposit to our account:
|BANK:||Access Bank PLC (Diamond)|
|ACCOUNT NAME:||Test Marshal International. (Current account)|
Now, complete your order by sending a text or email containing your NAME, EMAIL and STUDY PACK payed for, to the following addresses:
SMS to Phone number: 09054281818
Email to sales [at] teststreams.com
There are two options available to download your study packs
Download from Account: Login to your Teststreams account at www.teststreams.com/my-account
Download from email. Simply open your email Inbox or Promotions folder to download.
If you need further support, send an email to [email protected] or Call 09054281818 / 09096701000.
Click the “BUY NOW” button below.