Complete and updated EKSUTH School of Nursing Past Questions. To perform your best, a crucial part of your preparation tactics, is to practice previous years’ papers. Solving these will help you understand the exam pattern, know the level of difficulty and ultimately, and help you create your best preparation strategy.
EKSUTH School of Nursing Prep Pack: This is where you can find Ekiti State School University of Nursing School of Nursing Previous Questions and Answers to help you study for the upcoming test. We provide you with a detailed set of past questions compiled from previous exams over the last five years. For your convenience, these questions have been compiled into a single pdf formatted ebook.
A) Temperature decides the direction of heat flow between two bodies
B) Temperature is a measure of the coldness of a body
C) Temperature is a vector quantity
D) Temperature is a measure of the hotness of a body.
E) Temperature scales include Fahrenheit, Celsius, and Kelvin
2. The respiratory organ found in the cockroach is the
A) air sac
C) lung book
3. Calculate the mass of copper deposited when a current of 0.5 amperes was passed through a solution of copper(II) chloride for 45 minutes in an electrolytic cell. [Cu = 64, F = 96500Cmol-1]
4. Which is a stringed instrument?
5. Which of the following organs is associated with deamination of proteins?
6. C3H5 – COH3 =CH2
The IUPAC nomenclature of the structure above is
7. The wavelength of a stationary wave is 24.0cm. What is the distance between a node and the next antinodes?
8. Ultrafiltration in the kidney takes place in the
A) loop of Henle
B) renal vein
C) Bowman’s capsule
9. Tin is unaffected by air at ordinary temperature due to its
A) Low melting point
B) Weak electropositive character
C) High boiling point
D) White lustrous appearance
10. Notes of the same frequency sounded on a piano and on a flute may differ in
A) I only
B) II only
C) I and III only
D) II and III only
E) I, II and III
11. Which of the functions of the following structures as an excretory system found in flatworm?
A) Contractile vacuole
C) Flame cell
D) Malpighiam tubule
12. Calculate the amount in moles of silver deposited when 9650C of electricty is passed through a solution of silver salt [= 96500 Cmol-1]
This ebook opens you up to the areas on which you are supposed to concentrate on, it affords you the opportunity to understand the maneuverings of the examiners so as not to be surprised in the examination hall, also there is a likelihood that at least 40 to 60 % of the questions in this ebook might repeat in the exams.
If you need support on your study materials or just to ask us a question, You can chat with a Teststreams support agent using the live chat link below, or send us a quick in-mail.Chat now on WhatsApp
To get this pack, You can either;
1. Pay with ATM Card (online): Click the “BUY NOW” button below.
2. Or Pay via Bank Transfer:
Using either your Bank mobile App, USSD, or cash deposit to our account:
|BANK:||Access Bank PLC (Diamond)|
|ACCOUNT NAME:||Test Marshal International. (Current account)|
Now, complete your order by sending a text or email containing your NAME, EMAIL and STUDY PACK payed for, to the following addresses:
SMS to Phone number: 09054281818
Email to sales [at] teststreams.com
There are two options available to download your study packs
Download from Account: Login to your Teststreams account at www.teststreams.com/my-account
Download from email. Simply open your email Inbox or Promotions folder to download.
If you need further support, send an email to [email protected] or Call 09054281818 / 09096701000.
Click the “BUY NOW” button below.