This study pack contains official NITDA MSc. Scholarship aptitude test past questions. Updated for 2019/2020 exams… From the only authoritative source of verified past questions. Make your preparation faster, and get an idea of actual NITDA scholarship test questions. Study pack is totally available offline in PDF format.
Next NITDA Scholarship Aptitude Test is Happening Soon!
NITDA Scholarship Aptitude Test Past Questions Study Pack
This study pack (NITDA Scholarship Aptitude Test Past Questions) will help you prepare faster and adequately for your best performance in the Scholarship award selection test.
A crucial part of NITDA Scholarship aptitude preparation is to solve and practice using previous years’ papers. Solving previous year NITDA past questions will help you understand the exam pattern, know the level of difficulty and ultimately, helps you create your best preparation strategy.
Nitda Aptitude test format:
NITDA MSc scholarship selection test usually includes;
Quantitative Reasoning and Maths,
Verbal reasoning and English,
ICT and Computer Awareness,
Current Affairs and General Knowledge,
Accessing Your Study pack:
NITDA study pack is a downloadable product and is accessible as soon as your purchase is complete. The study pack is in .PDF and you can view it on any device you choose.
If you need support on your study materials or just to ask us a question, You can chat with a Teststreams support agent using the live chat link below, or send us a quick in-mail.
This study pack was neither created, nor endorsed by NITDA. NITDA and other trademarks are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of the trademark holders are affiliated with Test Marshal International; or this website.
1. In Nigeria, NERC is known as ______. A. Nigerian Export Regulatory Commission B. Nigerian Electoral Regulatory Commission C. National Electricity Regulatory Commission D. Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission
2. In Nigeria, NITDA is known as _______. A. National Information Technology Development Agency B. Nigerian Information Technology Development Agency C. National Information Technology Development Authority D. National Institute of Technology Development Agency
3. In Nigeria, PENGASSAN stands for _______. A. Petroleum Natural Gas Senior Staff of Nigeria B. Petroleum and Natural Gas Senior Staff Association of Nigeria C. Petroleum and Natural Gas Association of Senior Staff of Nigeria D. Petrol and Natural Gas Association of Senior Staff of Nigeria
4. In Nigeria, NAICOM is known as _______. A. National Insurance Commission B. Nigerian Agency of Insurance Commission C. National Investment Commission D. Nigerian Agency of Investment Commission
5 In Nigeria, FIRS is known as _______. A. Federal Inland Responsibility Service B. Federal Inland Regulatory Service C. Federal Inland Revenue Service D. Federal Inland Resource Service
6 In Nigeria, FRCN is known as ______. A. Federal Resources Collection of Nigeria B. Federal Road Corporation of Nigeria C. Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria D. Federal Responsibility Commission of Nigeria
7. In Nigeria, NAPIMS is known as ______. A. National Petroleum Investment Management Service B. Nigerian Petroleum Investment Management Service C. National Petrol Investment Management Service D. Nigeria Petroleum Investment Management Service
8 In Nigeria, ICPC stands for ______. A. International Collegiate Programming Contest B. International Cable Protection Committee C. Independent Centre for the Prevention of Crime D. Independent Corrupt Practices and other Related Offences Commission