Comprehensive (MS-WORD editable and PDF FORMAT) Lesson notes for Primary 3, covering First, Second & Third term weekly topics, and in line with the latest National/State-wide curriculum.
Week One : Introduction to nature drawing
Week Two : Nature drawing
Week Three : Care of the environment
Week Four : Line Design
Week Five : Uses of lines in design
Week Six : Objects & Methods of modeling objects with clay /plastering
week seven: Flowers & Types of flowering plants
week ten: Drawing
week 1&2: Performing arts and entertainment
week 3 : Creating a drama stetch from a story or folktale (practical)
week 4&5: Staging
week 6&7: Performing arts and entertainment (Staging)
week 8&9: Customs and traditions
week 10: Traditional fabrics
week 1&2: TRADITIONAL DRESSES AND FABRICS
week 3&4: Importance of traditional dress and fabric
week 5,6,7&8: TRADITIONAL FASHION AND ACCESSORIES
week 8&10: TRADITIONAL FASHION AND ACCESSORIES (CONCLUSION )
Download instantly, edit and rearrange if you need to, save time preparing lesson notes and get enough time to focus on the job of teaching.
What you get with this Primary 3 Cultural and Creative Arts lesson note:
1. Well arranged and professionally sorted class notes, ready for use immediately.
2. Editable format (instantly downloadable anytime and on any device)
3. Curriculum (NERDC)-compliant content, fits all states of the nation (Lagos, Oyo, Ogun, Ekiti, Uyo, Rivers, Kaduna, Benue, and all other states).
4. 24/7 Whatsapp support, exclusive and more discounts for bulk purchases. Talk to us on whatsapp.
5. Exercises, Sample exam questions, Diagrams/Pictorial illustrations and more.
These Primary school lesson notes were compiled to serve as a reference material to help teachers quickly create lesson notes and get started very quickly with the core task of teaching.
School pupils/tutors and parents will find it very helpful in revision and exam preparation.
• Based on the NERDC curriculum(UBE compliant)
• Completely editable msword format, with bonus PDF copies for easy accessibility.
• Can be read on all phones and computers. (Can also be printed)
If you need support on your study materials or just to ask us a question, You can chat with a Teststreams support agent using the live chat link below, or send us a quick in-mail. Chat now on WhatsApp
How to buy this eBook
You can either;
1.Pay with ATM Card (online): Click the “BUY NOW” button below.