Primary 3 Lesson note On English Language MS-WORD/PDF Download
Primary 3 Lesson note On English Language Comprehensive (MS-WORD editable and PDF FORMAT) Lesson notes for Primary 3 English Language, covering First to Third term weekly topics, and in line with the latest National/State-wide curriculum.
Week One : Phonemic Awareness
Week Two : Phonics I
Week Three : Phonics II
Week Four : Phonics III
Week Five : Fluency
Week Six : Fluency
Week Seven : Comprehension II
Week Eight : Comprehension II
Week Nine : Comprehension III
Week Ten : Comprehension IV
Week One : Comprehension (Dibia and the zebra crossing)
Week Two : Story reading (The boy who had courage)
Week Three : Event description
Week Four : Vocabulary
Week Five :Concepts of print
Week Six : Use of capital letters, punctuation marks, full stop, comma etc.
Week Seven : Writing three to four sentences on everyday activities using present and past tenses.
Week Eight : Handwriting
Week Nine : Pronunciation of consonant and consonant clusters
Download instantly, edit and rearrange if you need to, save time preparing lesson notes and get enough time to focus on the job of teaching.
What you get with this Primary 3 English Language lesson note:
1. Well arranged and professionally sorted class notes, ready for use immediately.
2. Editable format (instantly downloadable anytime and on any device)
3. Curriculum (NERDC)-compliant content, fits all states of the nation (Lagos, Oyo, Ogun, Ekiti, Uyo, Rivers, Kaduna, Benue, and all other states).
4. 24/7 Whatsapp support, exclusive and more discounts for bulk purchases. Talk to us on whatsapp.
5. Exercises, Sample exam questions, Diagrams/Pictorial illustrations and more.
These Primary school lesson notes were compiled to serve as a reference material to help teachers quickly create lesson notes and get started very quickly with the core task of teaching.
School pupils/tutors and parents will find it very helpful in revision and exam preparation.
• Based on the NERDC curriculum(UBE compliant)
• Completely editable msword format, with bonus PDF copies for easy accessibility.
• Can be read on all phones and computers. (Can also be printed)
If you need support on your study materials or just to ask us a question, You can chat with a Teststreams support agent using the live chat link below, or send us a quick in-mail. Chat now on WhatsApp
How to buy this eBook
You can either;
1.Pay with ATM Card (online): Click the “BUY NOW” button below.