PTDF (MSc) Scholarship Aptitude Test Past questions Study pack:
Purchasing and Supply Chain MGMT
This PTDF (MSc) Scholarship Aptitude Test Past questions and answers study pack: Petroleum Data Management is a compilation of past ptdf questions administered from 2002 to 2017. A crucial part of PTDF Scholarship Aptitude test preparation is to solve and practice using previous years’ papers. Solving previous year PTDF papers will help you understand the exam pattern, know the level of difficulty and ultimately, helps you create your best preparation strategy.
This study pack contains
PTDF past question papers(General and Technical) + scanned copies from 2002 – 2017.
Past questions for PTDF Petroleum Data Management administered by WAEC, CINFORES, and FLEXISAF up to 2017.
Delivery format is PDF, You can read offline and on mobile phones, Ipad and Computers. Download instantly from your email and download section on Teststreams account
About the PTDF test format:
The General paper section is common to all candidates and will always be the first part of your test. It contains between 30, 50 or 60 questions to be answered in 30 minutes. The first section(Paper 1) of the test is a basic cognitive skills test and could cover areas such as your use of English, General current affairs, knowledge of the oil industry (OPEC), national agencies’ acronyms, sports, politics, current affairs etc. The second paper seeks to test your technical competence based on your course of study at undergraduate level and few basic questions relating to the field you are seeking Masters scholarship. (Petroleum Economics and Management)
Accessing Your PTDF TEST Study pack:
This is a downloadable product and is accessible as soon as your purchase is complete. The PTDF (MSc) Scholarship Aptitude Test Past questions and answers study pack is in. PDF format and opens with any PDF reader. You can access it on any device you choose, phones or computers.
If you need support on your study materials or just to ask us a question, You can chat with a Teststreams support agent using the live chat link below, or send us a quick in-mail.
To get this pack, click the “BUY NOW” button above.
However, if you prefer to pay offline, make payment into our account
Diamond Bank of Nigeria PLC
Test Marshal International. (Current account)
What to do After payment:
Now, complete your order by sending a text or email containing your NAME,EMAIL and STUDY PACK payed for, to the following addresses:
SMS to Phone number: 09054281818
Email to sales [at] teststreams.com
How to Access your downloads:
There are two options available to download your study packs
Download from Account: Login to your Teststreams account at www.teststreams.com/my-account Download from email. Simply open your email Inbox or Promotions folder to download.
If you need further support, email to [email protected] or Call 09054281818 / 09096701000.
This study pack was neither created, nor endorsed by PTDF… Petroleum Technology Development Fund. PTDF and other trademarks are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of the trademark holders are affiliated with Test Marshal International; or this website.
1. What type of legal system is practised in Nigeria? A. English common law B. Customary law C. Sharia or islamic law D. Combination of English common law, customary law and Islamic law E. Socialist law
2. The contribution of the oil and gas sector to the GDP of Nigeria is between A. 85 to 90 % B. 17 to 20% C. 52 to 56% D. 3 to 10% E. 39 to 43% 3.
Four main Nigeria cash crops are: A. Cocoa, groundnut, rubber, cotton B. Cocoa, oil palm, groundnut,? Pineapple C. Cotton, oil palm, groundnut, maize D. Groundnut, rubber, soya, onions E. Oranges, oil palm, rubber, cocoa
5. The bedrock geology of Nigeria is composed of ………….. Main gropus A. 7 B. 4 C. 2 D. 6 Page 2 E. 10 6. Nigeria joined OPEC in 1971 as the …….. member of that organisation A. 6th B. 8th C. 4th D. 10th E. 11th
4. Nigeria became a republic on A. 1st october 1960 B. 29th may 1999 C. 1st october 1963 D. 1st october 1958 E. 29th july 1966
5. Where is the headquarters of OPEC? A. London B. New york C. Stockholm D. Vienna E. Paris
6. Exploration activities for oil began in Nigeria at….. A. Niger delta B. Araromi, western Nigeria C. Wadi D. Benue trough E. Chad basin