The TGI Group is an international investment and holding company with diverse interests. Operations of the group primarily span across developing economies in Africa, Middle East and Asia. The group’s business interest covers manufacturing of fruit drinks, juices and dairy products, packaged food and condiments, production of vegetable oil, cotton ginning, poultry and fish farming, processing and marketing of frozen foods, importation and distribution of industrial and agro chemicals, fish trawling and specialised oil services.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2019 TGI Management Trainee (LEAP)
- TGI Group is seeking to hire top talents in Finance, HR, Sales, Strategy & Business Development, Engineering and Agriculture who are academically brilliant, hands-on and ready to explore unique career opportunities through her Management Trainee Program (LEAP).
- The objective is to develop top quality graduates into world class Managers, to ensure a steady supply of well-trained managerial talent for TGI’s current and future business needs. The program is for one calendar year and is designed to be cross-functional
Business Focus Areas
- Finance, Engineering, Sales, Human Resources, Agriculture/Agri-business, Strategy & Business Development, Production, HSE, Regulatory, Corporate Communication and Supply Chain
- To understudy line managers to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for the performance of departmental duties
- To train in functions and operations of related departments – Apply skills and energy to proactive learning and timely process/project completion
- To create value- provide support and solution based on departmental objectives, including reporting, presentation creation, strategic planning, data-entry etc.
- To implement assigned projects and also take up own projects that provides solutions/interventions in line with organizational business objectives.
- MBA/MSc/MA or 1st Class BSc with NYSC Discharged certificate.
- Applicants must not be older than thirty (30) years by December 2018.
Key Competencies and Attributes: Candidates must have
- High integrity
- Effective communication skills (oral and written)
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Sales skills
- Strategy formulation and business awareness
- Computer appreciation skills
- Relationship management skills
- Good work ethics
- Candidate must be flexible and work in different business areas and other locations in Nigeria when required
- Assessment would be in Abuja and Lagos.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application with an updated CV to: email@example.com with the subject ‘LEAP’ and also indicating their interest based on the “Business Focus Area” stated above.