Primary 5 Lesson note On Basic Science MS-WORD/PDF Download
Comprehensive (MS-WORD editable and PDF FORMAT) Lesson notes for Primary 5 Basic Science, covering First to Third term weekly topics, and in line with the latest National/State-wide curriculum.
Week One : Changes caused by humans activities (pollution)
Week Two : Air Pollution
Week Three : Land Pollution
Week Four : Noise Pollution
Week Five : Changes around us (Erosion)
Week Six : Changes around us (Erosion)
Week Seven : Environmental quality
Week Eight : Environmental quality II
Week Nine : Wastes and Waste Disposal
Week Ten : Wastes and Waste Disposal II
Week Eleven : Wastes and Waste Disposal III
Download instantly, edit and rearrange if you need to, save time preparing lesson notes and get enough time to focus on the job of teaching.
What you get with this Primary 5 Basic Science lesson note:
1. Well arranged and professionally sorted class notes, ready for use immediately.
2. Editable format (instantly downloadable anytime and on any device)
3. Curriculum (NERDC)-compliant content, fits all states of the nation (Lagos, Oyo, Ogun, Ekiti, Uyo, Rivers, Kaduna, Benue, and all other states).
4. 24/7 Whatsapp support, exclusive and more discounts for bulk purchases. Talk to us on whatsapp.
5. Exercises, Sample exam questions, Diagrams/Pictorial illustrations and more.
These Primary school lesson notes were compiled to serve as a reference material to help teachers quickly create lesson notes and get started very quickly with the core task of teaching.
School pupils/tutors and parents will find it very helpful in revision and exam preparation.
• Based on the NERDC curriculum(UBE compliant)
• Completely editable msword format, with bonus PDF copies for easy accessibility.
• Can be read on all phones and computers. (Can also be printed)
If you need support on your study materials or just to ask us a question, You can chat with a Teststreams support agent using the live chat link below, or send us a quick in-mail. Chat now on WhatsApp
How to buy this eBook
You can either;
1.Pay with ATM Card (online): Click the “BUY NOW” button below.