Complete and updated School of Post Basic PeriOperative Nursing, University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Enugu Past Questions and Answers. To perform your best, a crucial part of your preparation tactics, is to practice previous years’ papers. Solving these will help you understand the exam pattern, know the level of difficulty and ultimately, and help you create your best preparation strategy.
UNN School of Post Basic PeriOperative Nursing Enugu Past Questions & Answers 2021/2022
UNN School of Post Basic PeriOperative Nursing can be downloaded on this page. Are you about writing the School of Post Basic PeriOperative Nursing, University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Enugu exams?
Then you will have to get the past questions and answers to enable you to prepare better for this exam. Furthermore, this material will serve as an ultimate guide for preparation.
Downloading the UNN School of Post Basic PeriOperative Nursing Past Questions & Answers which is a pdf file is very simple, we uploaded this file here on our store to help save candidates the stress of searching for this material offline (i.e. buying it in a bookshop).
You can simply sit at the comfort of your home to process payment for this material and then download it immediately, read below for other reasons why you need this material.
Benefits of School of Post Basic PeriOperative Nursing, University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Enugu Past Questions and Answers
Before listing few vital benefits of this material amongst other numerous ones, it is important to note that every exam has its expectation of candidates. By this I mean, the marking scheme of the School of Nursing & Midwifery, Gombe.
The underlying reason many candidates fail this exam is not because of their inadequacies but not doing what is expected of them which is outside the marking scheme or short of the expectation.
Therefore the reasons or benefits of purchasing School of Post Basic PeriOperative Nursing, University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Enugu Past Questions and Answers pdf includes;
Having a better understanding of the question pattern
Observing the technicalities in their questions
Getting to know the frequently repeated questions
Knowing the areas of focus
Examining yourself and improving where necessary
Also from the answers attached to this material, you will understand the marking scheme and how you should go about answering questions during exams.
SAMPLE OF School of Post Basic PeriOperative Nursing, University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Enugu PAST QUESTIONS ENGLISH LANGUAGE SECTION
Read the following passage and answer the seven questions that follow: In the United States, where we have more land than people, it is not at all difficult for persons in good health to make money. In this comparatively new field there are so many avenues of success open, so many vocations which are not crowded, that any person of either sex who is willing, at least for the time being, to engage in any respectable occupation that offers, may find lucrative employment.
Those who really desire to attain an independence, have only to set their minds upon it, and adopt the proper means, as they do in regard to any other object which they wish to accomplish, and the thing is easily done. But however easy it may be found to make money, I have no doubt many of my hearers will agree it is the most difficult thing in the world to keep it. The road to wealth is, as Dr. Franklin truly says, “as plain as the road to the mill.” It consists simply in expending less than we earn; that seems to be a very simple problem. Mr. Micawber, one of those happy creations of the genial Dickens, puts the case in a strong light when he says that to have annual income of twenty pounds per annum, and spend twenty pounds and sixpence, is to be the most miserable of men; whereas, to have an income of only twenty pounds, and spend but nineteen pounds and sixpence is to be the happiest of mortals.
Many of my readers may say, “we understand this: this is economy, and we know economy is wealth; we know we can’t eat our cake and keep it also.” Yet I beg to say that perhaps more cases of failure arise from mistakes on this point than almost any other. The fact is, many people think they understand economy when they really do not.
1. Which of the following statements best expresses the main idea of the passage? A. Getting a job is easier now than it ever has been before. B. Earning money is much less difficult than managing it properly. C. Dr. Franklin advocated getting a job in a mill. D. Spending money is the greatest temptation in the world. E. There is no way to predict changes in the economy.
2. What would this author’s attitude likely be to a person unable to find employment? A. Descriptive B. Conciliatory C. Ingenuous D. Incredulous E. Exculpatory
3. According to the author, what is more difficult than making money? A. Getting a job B. Traveling to a mill C. Reading Dickens D. Understanding the economy E. Managing money
4. Who is the most likely audience for this passage? A. Economists B. General readers C. Teachers D. Philanthropists E. Children
This is a preview of the main work, to download the full UNN School of Post Basic PeriOperative entrance examination past questions and answers Pdf kindly submit order or contact us.
Problem-solving: Solve these problems and indicate the best of the answer choices given. All numbers used are real numbers.
1. If a = 3 and b = -2, what is the value of a2 + 3ab – b2? A. 5 B. -13 C. -4 D. -20 E. 13
2. 34 is what percent of 80? A. 34% B. 40% C. 42.5% D. 44.5% E. 52%
3. Jack and Kevin play in a basketball game. If the ratio of points scored by Jack to points scored by Kevin is 4 to 3, which of the following could NOT be the total number of points scored by the two boys? A. 7 B. 14 C. 16 D. 28 E. 35
4. Factor the following expression: x2 + x – 12 A. (x – 4) (x + 4) B. (x – 2) (x + 6) C. (x + 6) (x – 2) D. (x – 4) (x + 3) E. (x + 4) (x – 3)
1. Which of the following is used in rocket fuels? A) HNO3 B) CH3COOH
The correct answer is A.
2. A constituent common to bronze and solder isOptions A) lead B) silver C) copper D) tin The correct answer is D.
3. Iron can be protected from corrosion by coating the surface with Options A) gold B) silver C) copper D) zinc The correct answer is D.
BIOLOGY SECTION 1. Which of the following is the basic unit of classification of plants and animals? (a) genus (b) species (c) phylum (d) kingdom
2. Alternation of sexual and asexual method of reproduction is found in (a) euglena (b) ferns (c) blue green algae (d) grasses
3. _________ is not a non-seed plant (a) cycad (b) conifer (c) fern (d) none of the above
Get the full pack to see all answers… and full past questions for other years… All actual past questions.
If you need support on your study materials or just to ask us a question, You can chat with a Teststreams support agent using the live chat link below, or send us a quick in-mail.
Teststreams is a global focused test-prep company. Information on our study packs are based on our in-depth research, feedback from previous test candidates and sometimes from official/privileged test resources made available by examination bodies and testing agencies.